I’m not big on resolutions, but I do like setting goals. One of my goals for next year is to choose to read more in 2021. I go in waves as far as how often I read. I will read 3 or 4 books quickly, then not read again for months. I’ve NEVER read on a Kindle. I prefer to hold a book. I’m hoping to do better in the new year because I do really love immersing myself in a good book! Here are some of the books I hope to cross off my list. Full disclosure: Some of these I bought during quarantine and never got to!
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Make Life Beautiful by Syd & Shea McGee
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
- Buy Yourself the F*cking Lilies
- Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid- *Reese Witherspoon’s production company will be bringing this one to Amazon!
- I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
- The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
I definitely have a genre. I love thrillers, but am becoming more interested in non-fiction so I’m sprinkling that in as well. Have a favorite from 2020? I’d love to hear it! Click on the images below to read about each book!