One of my oldest and closest friends joined us at the lake this summer for the 4th of July! She arrived with the most delicious pasta salad I’ve ever had in tow, so I knew I had to share the recipe!
1 package of rainbow pasta
16 ounce bottle of zesty Italian dressing
1 package of dry ranch seasoning mix
2(ish) cups of chopped fresh veggies — broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, tomato, black olives
8 ounce bag of Kraft 3 cheese crumbles
5-8 slices of pepperoni, chopped
1. Cook pasta according to directions, then drain & cool.
2. Mix the chopped veggies with the pasta.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk dry ranch into Italian dressing. Then pour this mixture over pasta and veggies.
4. Chill for a few hours or overnight.
5. Stir in cheese and pepperoni before serving.
That’s it! The leftovers last days and it’s better the longer it chills!